HOW DOES IT WORK?
Present your INN CLUB card when dining at any of our Woodstock Inn restaurants. You'll receive credit for each dollar spent for food & beverage purchases. When staying at the Inn you receive credit for your nightly room rate less discounts. Gift cards purchases do not accrue credit. Every time you spend money in the restaurant or the Inn you accrue dollars to spend. The accrual rate is $1 for every $15 you spend.
HOW TO REDEEM ...
Accumulated cash balance totals can be determined by your receipt which you receive each time you use your card. Just present your card and let your server know how much you would like to use from your balance. Accrued credits are not available until the next day.
This allows the person enrolled in our INN CLUB program to call ahead for Preferred Seating. This number is located on the back of your INN CLUB card. Please call ahead for a seating time and give the host your name by 4:00pm.. Upon your arrival we ask your discretion. Quietly inform the host of your arrival. You will be notified when your table is ready. Remember that this is not a reservation, it is a Priority Seating Benefit for our INN CLUB VIP's. During busy times your wait may be a little longer due to the normal flow of the restaurant. Some restrictions may apply.
THERE'S ALWAYS THE FINE PRINT...
1. Credit cannot be combined with other card members. Credit is intended for individual purposes only.
2. One card per application.
3. Lost or stolen cards must be reported immediately by calling the Inn at 603-745-3951. Cost for replacement of card is $5.00
4. You must present card at time of purchase.
5. Be sure to ask your server for a copy of your INN CLUB receipt each time you use your card.
6. The INN CLUB card is the property of Woodstock Inn and may be revoked at any time as deemed by the company.
7. You must be 18 years or older to participate.
8. Not valid with trade of any kind.
9. Credit not received for functions. Not valid as payment towards functions.
10. The Woodstock Inn reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to change any or all parts of this program.